core League Director

As the age-old saying goes...

Something old, something new older.

As we prepare for a big 2024, we would like to welcome back Hawk for a third time. Hawk has worked under several different Head Admins, and his experience will only strengthen our efforts moving forward.

And that's not all – we would like to welcome Celph, the newest addition to the Sixes admin team. Celph is an active member of the pugging community, having taken up an admin role in noob pugs; if you have ever played a pug with him, you know why he was an obvious choice.

We Want You!

We're looking for people to fill the following roles. To submit an application, see our Join Us page!

League Administrators

We're looking for new League Administrators for both Sixes and Highlander. League Admins are responsible for the effective running of both our seasonal league formats and off-season cups.

League Advisors

A lesser known, non-staff role is being an advisor. Each seasonal league has a team of advisors who provide their opinions on a variety of decisions, most notably class restrictions and seedings. If this something you would be interested in doing, please reach out to multi (@canyouprovethatimdriving) on Discord.

Ruby on Rails Developer

Do you have a knack for Ruby on Rails? Sixes Head Admin multi certainly doesn't but he is trying his best. If you have experience working with Ruby on Rails and would like to support ongoing efforts to improve the ozfortress website, we would love to hear from you.

Sourcemod/Sourcepawn Plugin Developer

We're looking to finish off some old projects that enable further integration between Citadel (the framework running this website) and bookable servers. We might also be looking to make modifications or entirely new plugins to improve the playing experience.

Spring '23 and Autumn '24

Spring '23 is quickly coming to a close, with Highlander Playoffs already commenced and Sixes Playoffs just around the corner. Although Autumn '24 isn't that far off, we know that you are all excited to hear about the off-season cup; we hope to have something four you soon.

As we said earlier, 2024 is gearing up to be a big year, with a lot we want to accomplish finally seeing fruition next year.

Yes. I'll take the league administrator role. I will see to it that xstroyer is permanently banned

Yo, hmu for sourcemod shit

fatpizza
Yes. I'll take the league administrator role. I will see to it that xstroyer is permanently banned

most npc ai nft chat gpt thing ever said

Celph Sixes League Admin

Who is the old and who is the older?

Celph

yes

Hawk Sixes Head Admin

Celph

If you have to ask it means you right...