core League Director

ozfortress wordmark logo

We're working on a range of different projects internally within ozfortress, and you may have noticed a bit of a change in the staff roles over the last year. We have been working towards being able to bring larger tournaments on a much more consistent basis, and are working towards bringing you things you haven't seen from ozfortress.

Departing staff

We've been building a team to help us work on these projects, but would like to also thank a few administrators who aren't sticking around with us. Over their time with us fez, LiquidAlchemy and Platinum have been an important part of our team, and we would like to thank them for their dedication and time.

The new kids

With their departure, we sifted through our administrator applications for new candidates, and we believe the resulting new pickups need little introduction. We would like to welcome thelampshade22 (snazzy), who would like to shout out the towns of Warrnambool and Swan Hill, along with long-time community veteran raina. We are excited to have them working with us, and you'll get to see a little from then in the upcoming ozfortress Experimental Cup 1.

The promotion

We've been looking at the staff team structures of other leagues internationally and in an effort to give me
(core) some more time to work on larger projects and oversee progress, looking to delegate and promote people into new roles. It is with this that I would like to both congratulate and thank a team of ants in their prime for stepping up to the new role of Sixes Head Administrator. I have full confidence in ants to bring a fresher perspective to Sixes, and I hope to work more closely with players on exactly what they want from ozfortress as a whole.

Help needed!

We are still looking for staff, so please feel free to reach out or submit a staff application. Additionally, we're looking for anyone with experience in charity work for something in 2023, if you have some experience please DM core#6440 on Discord.

Cheers,
ozfortress Staff Team.

where is ozf yric?

catfish League Director & Head of Anti-Cheat

HE DOES IT FOR FREE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA