Booking a Server
Bookings are done in the official ozfortress Discord.
Simply join the #bookings channel and say “/book” and server details will be automatically provided to you. See the full list of commands below.
/book - Book a new server. /unbook - Return a server. /demos <user> - Get STV demo link (user optional). /servers - List the status of all servers. /help - List of commands.
Commands can be sent in both the #bookings channel or via PM to the bot.
- Servers are booked under your Discord ID. All non-alphaneumeric characters are dropped. Please use a name that reflects your ozfortress alias.
- Your Discord name must have at least one alphabetical character for the booker to accept commands. If your name does not have at least one alphabetical character, please add one to use the booker.
- If you forget the server details provided, simply type “/book” again.
- When you are finished with the server, please type “/unbook” to free up the server for the rest of the community!
- Demos can be retrieved using both the alias (i.e. obla) or DiscordID (obla3745).
- Logs are provided at logs.tf.
- Servers will automatically reset after a period of inactivity.
- Demos will be stored for up to 6 months. Please download all your demos before they expire.
Discord booker created by smeso and /dev/zero.